Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!

🗣️ [Mentor Pratheep Arun Raj] 🌟 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program 🌟

Administrator

Hello Team,

Welcome to the Adobe Target Community Mentorship program! This is the featured Community Discussion thread for your Adobe Target Community Mentor, Pratheep Arun Raj (@PratheepArunRaj), who will be here to guide and support you and your peers with your Adobe Target questions as you prepare for the Adobe Target Business Practitioner Professional Certification (Exam ID: AD0-E408)through to the end of the program. 

A little bit about your Adobe Target Community Mentor, Pratheep Arun Raj:

Screen Shot 2023-06-30 at 9.39.43 AM.png

Enterprise Architect (NextRow Digital) with 12+ years of experience in MIS, Analytics, Personalization and Customer Data Platform | Brand Ambassador, User Group Leader, Community Advisor in Adobe | Founder and Author of Terryn Winter Analytics (Blog Portal) | Holder of 8 Adobe Certifications across Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, and Adobe Audience Manager.

Aspirants mapped to Mentor, Pratheep Arun (@PratheepArunRaj) :

How to participate 

1. Aspirants’ goal is to clear their Adobe Target Certification during program live June 28th, 2023 – August 7th, 2023 (Exam scheduling window: July 5th - July 10th)
  2. Aspirants: Post your Questions in this thread to connect with Mentor, Pratheep Arun (@PratheepArunRaj), and your fellow Aspirant peers.  *You are all preparing for the same Certification, so feel free to use this space to share what you’re learning and collaborate! 
  3. Mentors with the most Certified Aspirants by the end of the program will be recognized, and Aspirants with the highest number of Accepted Solutions in the Target Community, along with their Certification, will be recognized by the end of program - wishing you all the best! 

Quick links 

Let's grow together! 

Cheers, 

Amelia 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

15 Replies

Community Advisor

Thanks, @Amelia_Waliany!

Hello Everyone. Nice to meet you all. Feel free to post your questions.

Let me try to create a post on the 'Quick Start for the Certification Preparation' before the end of the day today.

Level 2

Hi @PratheepArunRaj 

how to start the preparation for the exam.  I didn't receive any slide and recording from @Amelia_Waliany what is the next step to do ?

guide me how to proceed further.

Community Advisor

Hello @sathish133 ,

You should have received a mail from @Amelia_Waliany on the suggested next steps. Check your Gmail.

Here is the recording link for our kick-off call.

Community Advisor

Hello Everyone,

Here you go with the Blog on Tips & Tricks to start the Certification Preparation.

Link: https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-target-blogs/tips-amp-tricks-for-adobe-target...

Go through the same and keep me posted on the queries.

Thank You, Pratheep Arun Raj B (Arun) | NextRow DigitalTerryn Winter Analytics

Community Advisor

Hello @hymavathi @gouravarora710 @sathish133 @PrashNair @ponpriyangaka @Manoj_Kumar_ @Brindha_Radhakrishnan @souvikg79278577 !

I hope everyone spent some time looking into the blog and started the preparation for the exam.

Here you go with the Microsoft Form where you can fill in your details to avail your personalized vouchers.

Please complete the same at the earliest to avail them. Also, reach out to us in the thread if you have any issues accessing the form.

Community Advisor

Hello  @hymavathi @gouravarora710 @sathish133 @PrashNair @ponpriyangaka @Manoj_Kumar_ @Brindha_Radhakrishnan @souvikg79278577 !

I don't see any reply from anyone on the Voucher Submission or my previous update. Can everyone respond to the thread and kindly confirm your participation? Thanks much.

Community Advisor

Hello @hymavathi @gouravarora710 @sathish133 @PrashNair @ponpriyangaka @Manoj_Kumar_ @Brindha_Radhakrishnan @souvikg79278577 !

Those who have started with my blog, please go through the Module 1 syllabus (Attached) for the current week and equip yourselves with the topics. Try to complete the topics by this week so that we will have the next set of topics for the coming week.

Post your questions and queries here.

Level 2

HI @PratheepArunRaj 

i started working in  Module one to understand the module and each objects .  how do i get an access to the Adobe target?

thanks

sathish

Community Advisor

Hello @sathish133,

Thanks for the response.

If your company is Adobe's Solution Partner, you should have access to Sandbox Environment. Kindly reach your Adobe Team to grant you access to Adobe Target within the Sandbox Environment.

Based on my understanding, Adobe is not providing a separate Sandbox Environment for this Mentorship Program and you can reach out to @Amelia_Waliany or @NimashaJain if you have any specific requirements related to the same.

Thank You, Pratheep Arun Raj B (Arun) | NextRow Digital | Terryn Winter Analytics

Community Advisor

I am yet to receive a response and kindly do respond individually. There are efforts involved from our side to make the program successful and without your support, it is impossible for us to win together. Hope you understand.

If you have completed the Blog and Module 1 (Attached in the earlier response), kindly keep up the progress with Module 2 (Attached here).

Thank You, Pratheep Arun Raj B (Arun) | NextRow Digital | Terryn Winter Analytics

Community Advisor

Hope everyone is doing well! For the week, let's concentrate on Module 3 (Enclosed).

Also, I am yet to see the queries/questions/concerns from anyone; please feel to post the same.

Community Advisor

Hope everyone is doing well.

The option to receive a 50% discount voucher on the Exam fee has been extended till August 2nd, 2023.

So, go to the Examity Portal and check the date and time slots to fill out the Application Form. Upon completion of this form, you will be receiving the voucher over email by August 7th which can be used to schedule the Exam.

This is a tremendous opportunity to get trained and complete the certification at a low cost. Kindly grab the opportunity and get yourself certified.

Expecting your individual responses after completing the Application Form.

Community Advisor

Hope everyone is doing well. Seems like it is a one-way communication!

However, here you go with Module 4 (Enclosed). Go through the same and reach me back if you have any clarifications.