Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!

🗣️ [Mentor Gokul Agiwal] 🌟 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program 🌟

Administrator

Hello Team,

Welcome to the Adobe Target Community Mentorship program! This is the featured Community Discussion thread for your Adobe Target Community Mentor, Gokul Agiwal (aka @Gokul_Agiwal), who will be here to guide and support you and your peers with your Adobe Target questions as you prepare for the Adobe Target Business Practitioner Master Certification (Exam ID: AD0-E407)through to the end of the program. 

A little bit about your Adobe Target Community Mentor, Gokul Agiwal:

Screen Shot 2023-06-30 at 9.28.14 AM.png

Gokul is working with Capgemini and part of Adobe CoE (Centre of Excellence) where I am responsible for building future proof digital experience solutions for our clients empowered by the industry leading Adobe Experience Platform and Experience Cloud suite of products and enabled through ever evolving Capgemini solution accelerators. 

Aspirants mapped to Mentor Gokul (aka @Gokul_Agiwal) :

How to participate 

1. Aspirants’ goal is to clear their Adobe Target Certification during program live June 28th, 2023 – August 7th, 2023 (Exam scheduling window: July 5th - July 10th)
  2. Aspirants: Post your Questions in this thread to connect with Mentor Gokul (aka @Gokul_Agiwal), and your fellow Aspirant peers.  *You are all preparing for the same Certification, so feel free to use this space to share what you’re learning and collaborate! 
  3. Mentors with the most Certified Aspirants by the end of the program will be recognized, and Aspirants with the highest number of Accepted Solutions in the Target Community, along with their Certification, will be recognized by the end of program - wishing you all the best! 

Quick links 

Let's grow together! 

Cheers, 

Amelia 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

28 Replies

Administrator

Hi All,

Since we extended the time line. You will be shared Vouchers via emails in next week.

jajwani
Level 1

0 likes

Total Posts

1 post

Correct reply

0 solutions
Top badges earned
NimashaJain_3-1689135819685.png

View profile

@jajwani Since Master Exam need more prep. Voucher will be valid for full month of August.

Cheers,

Nimasha

Level 1

Hi Nimasha

I may have misread the above.

We will receive a new voucher and link to register next week? 

Just asking for clarity so I don't miss the boat. The form says "closed" or was AUG 12 the deadline?

Jake

Community Advisor

Hello Aspirants, 

@vikramcl92 @Akash_Awasthi1 @embici3 @ashokiitm @kandavadivelans @ramakrishnaza1 @NitishLamba @ashish_k_sen @jajwani  

Hope you all have completed Module 2 by now. Sharing Module 3 for further learning.

This is Expert Exam, master exam toolkit Module 3. This module contains 4 sections.

Please feel free to connect with me or post on this thread for any question. 

Community Advisor

Hello Aspirants, 

@vikramcl92 @Akash_Awasthi1 @embici3 @ashokiitm @kandavadivelans @ramakrishnaza1 @NitishLamba @ashish_k_sen @jajwani  

A Change in exam version. To confirm - We'll preparing towards new exam version Exam AD0-E409 

If you already scheduled an exam please change to new one, we'll get an extension to our program. 

If any questions please DM me or @NimashaJain / @Amelia_Waliany 

Thanks 

Administrator

Thank you @ashokiitm @ramakrishnaza1 for pointing out the exam discrepancy and thank you @Gokul_Agiwal for clarifying further  with @NimashaJain  - it seems as though this piece is finally sorted and the group can carry on with exam prep for the *new exam version Exam AD0-E409* (albeit according to a tweaked timeline to accommodate for the additional time needed to schedule for the new exam version and leverage the new prep materials - indeed extensions are in order!)

Thank you amazing Aspirants for hanging in their through the wait as the team clarified, and for your dedication to leveling up with Adobe Target! 

Community Advisor

Hello Aspirants, 

Hope you all are progressing well in our learning journey. Here I'm posting new module 4

This module has below sections 

Please feel free to connect with me or post on this thread for any question. 

CC: @Amelia_Waliany / @NimashaJain 

Community Advisor

Hello Aspirants, 

Hope you all are progressing well in our learning journey. Here I'm posting new major Module number 5 which is very interesting and has below topics. 

Please feel free to connect with me or post on this thread for any question.  Happy Learning !!! 

CC: @Amelia_Waliany / @NimashaJain