Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!

🗣️ [Mentor Gokul Agiwal] 🌟 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program 🌟

Administrator

Hello Team,

Welcome to the Adobe Target Community Mentorship program! This is the featured Community Discussion thread for your Adobe Target Community Mentor, Gokul Agiwal (aka @Gokul_Agiwal), who will be here to guide and support you and your peers with your Adobe Target questions as you prepare for the Adobe Target Business Practitioner Master Certification (Exam ID: AD0-E407)through to the end of the program. 

A little bit about your Adobe Target Community Mentor, Gokul Agiwal:

Screen Shot 2023-06-30 at 9.28.14 AM.png

Gokul is working with Capgemini and part of Adobe CoE (Centre of Excellence) where I am responsible for building future proof digital experience solutions for our clients empowered by the industry leading Adobe Experience Platform and Experience Cloud suite of products and enabled through ever evolving Capgemini solution accelerators. 

Aspirants mapped to Mentor Gokul (aka @Gokul_Agiwal) :

How to participate 

1. Aspirants’ goal is to clear their Adobe Target Certification during program live June 28th, 2023 – August 7th, 2023 (Exam scheduling window: July 5th - July 10th)
  2. Aspirants: Post your Questions in this thread to connect with Mentor Gokul (aka @Gokul_Agiwal), and your fellow Aspirant peers.  *You are all preparing for the same Certification, so feel free to use this space to share what you’re learning and collaborate! 
  3. Mentors with the most Certified Aspirants by the end of the program will be recognized, and Aspirants with the highest number of Accepted Solutions in the Target Community, along with their Certification, will be recognized by the end of program - wishing you all the best! 

Quick links 

Let's grow together! 

Cheers, 

Amelia 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

28 Replies

Level 1

@Amelia_Waliany &@Gokul_Agiwal

I came across below notification, Kindly guide-  

"This exam, Adobe Target Architect Master (AD0-E407), has been updated. If you have already started studying or are scheduled to take this version, please be sure to complete it before September 8, 2023. If you are just getting started, we recommend taking the newest version of this exam."

Will we preparing for New version or Current Version only ?

Cheers

Ashok

Level 1

Hi Gokul,

Trust you are doing good, in the below link its mentioned  Architect Master new certification | Adobe Experience Cloud  exam nuber as Exam number: AD0-E409, Please guide.

Community Advisor

Thank you @Amelia_Waliany @NimashaJain @Jagpreet_Singh_  

Welcome Aspirants to this wonderful program - Adobe Target Community Mentorship program!

@vikramcl92 @Akash_Awasthi1 @embici3 @ashokiitm @kandavadivelans @ramakrishnaza1 @NitishLamba @ashish_k_sen @jajwani 

Just to say - this is collaborative approach where we all are learning together and growing together with one goal. Let's crack it. 

Please find important links below to get started for Exam AD0-E407 here. 

Get Ready

See sample questions

Thanks,

Gokul

Community Advisor

Hello Aspirants, 

@vikramcl92 @Akash_Awasthi1 @embici3 @ashokiitm @kandavadivelans @ramakrishnaza1 @NitishLamba @ashish_k_sen @jajwani  

lets kick-off with next steps: 

1) Enrolment window for exam - Get ready and prepared for the certification content, next step is to enrol for the exam from today 5 July - 10 July. Please make sure you register in this period and avoid last minute changes. Feel free to post any questions you have or DM me. 

2) Sharing the Planning and Strategy document with all of you - 

This toolkit is designed for Master Exam Aspirants. There are 8 Modules. Study 2 modules per week to stick to schedule. Technical Parts of applications are depicted in Videos, you can learn more about them from experience League. You can visit Get prep page to understand the contents and anticipate the learning journey. 

Happy Learning !!! 

CC: @Amelia_Waliany @NimashaJain 

Thanks,

Gokul

Community Advisor

Hello Everyone,

Please fill the attached form for exam vouchers code https://forms.office.com/r/qXzhFAUuAs Once done please DM me your schedule exam date 

P.S. Only registered aspirants are eligible 

CC:  @Amelia_Waliany @NimashaJain

Level 1

Hi @Gokul_Agiwal 

I have filled this form for the voucher. In the form, it was mentioned that voucher will shared between 13-20th July, but the Exam enrollment window is till 10th July only right. During enrollment as we need to make payment, so want to know how to avail the voucher benefits while enrollment?

CC: @Amelia_Waliany @NimashaJain 

Thanks
Kanda S

Level 1

Screenshot 2023-07-10 at 2.05.20 PM.png

It seems we can pick any day for the exams? There aren't specific days? My question, will the voucher be good for any day in August?

Community Advisor

Hi @jajwani 

The voucher will work for any dates however in Kick off call @Amelia_Waliany  mentioned that aspirants schedule their exam to take place on/before 7th August.  

Level 1

Hi @Gokul_Agiwal ,

I just finished filling out the form. Can you please help me get approval for the exam voucher?

Community Advisor

Hi @embici3 

Team will review the submission and they will get back to you through email and share the code. 

Thanks,

Community Advisor

Hello Aspirants, 

I believe you've completed the module 1 syllabus shared last week. Here is the next module 2 of this week. Please feel free to write me if any questions.

Thanks

Level 1

Hi @Gokul_Agiwal 

The modules PDF you have shared here is based on the New Architect Exam (AD0-E409) exam. But as you mentioned before, we are preparing for the AD0-E407. Each exam have different Get Prep document. So little confused on the preparation. Could you please confirm, which Get Prep document we need to follow.

AD0-E407 Get Prep Link : Architect Master certification | Adobe Experience Cloud
AD0-E409 Get Prep Link (New) : Architect Master new certification | Adobe Experience Cloud

_0-1689256518611.png

_1-1689256578508.png

Thanks
Kanda S

Community Advisor

Hello @NimashaJain 

The module which I shared with aspirants having the links that take us to new exam version. Could you please look once and confirm which exam we're supporting 

Level 1

Screenshot 2023-08-03 at 9.13.48 PM.png

Can you provide some guidance on how thoroughly do we need to know ALL of the functions in at.js?

Should I prepare flash cards (index cards), do we need these all memorized ?

Or would that be a poor use of time? 

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/target-dev/developer/client-side/at-js-implementation/functi...  

Administrator

Hi @vikramcl92 @Akash_Awasthi1 @embici3 @ashokiitm @kandavadivelans @ramakrishnaza1 @NitishLamba @ashish_k_sen @jajwani @Gokul_Agiwal

Extending the Voucher timelines by 2 more days. open till 12th July.

Cheers,

Nimasha

Level 1

Hi @NimashaJain ,

This morning I filled out the form. Can you please help me get approval for the exam voucher? I haven't received the email with the coupon code yet.

Regards,

Esteban