Expand my Community achievements bar.

Watchfolder not connecting to workflow process anymore

Level 4

I have a workflow process that i've deployed with a Watched Folder end point.  Everything has been working fine until this week.

Now when I drop a file into the watched folder, it gets picked up and ends up in the failure folder.  The error is:

Failure Time----Thu Feb 25 14:29:00 EST 2010
source location ---- Reason of failure is-----Failure to invoke the job Process PDF XML Linked
Failure to invoke the job Process PDF XML Linked
Invocation error.
javax.jms.JMSException: Could not create a session: org.jboss.resource.JBossResourceException: Unable to setup connection; - nested throwable: (javax.naming.CommunicationException: Could not obtain connection to any of these urls: 10.24.211.203:1100 [Root exception is javax.naming.CommunicationException: Failed to connect to server 10.24.211.203:1100 [Root exception is javax.naming.ServiceUnavailableException: Failed to connect to server 10.24.211.203:1100 [Root exception is java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect]]])
Could not create a session: org.jboss.resource.JBossResourceException: Unable to setup connection; - nested throwable: (javax.naming.CommunicationException: Could not obtain connection to any of these urls: 10.24.211.203:1100 [Root exception is javax.naming.CommunicationException: Failed to connect to server 10.24.211.203:1100 [Root exception is javax.naming.ServiceUnavailableException: Failed to connect to server 10.24.211.203:1100 [Root exception is java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect]]])
ALC-DSC-600-000: com.adobe.idp.dsc.provider.service.scheduler.impl.SchedulerRuntimeException: Failure to invoke the job Process PDF XML Linked
at com.adobe.idp.dsc.provider.service.file.scan.impl.FileScanJobImpl.invokeJob(FileScanJobImpl.java:302)
at com.adobe.idp.dsc.provider.service.file.scan.impl.FileScanJobImpl.processInputs(FileScanJobImpl.java:119)
at com.adobe.idp.dsc.provider.service.scheduler.scan.impl.AbstractScanJob.execute(AbstractScanJob.java:56)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor326.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

Invoking the workflow from workbench works fine still.

Also I tried removing the watched folder and recreating but i still have the same problem.

0 Replies