Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Updating text field based on drop list value

Former Community Member

I am a beginner with Adobe LiveCycle designer and I am designing a business travel request form. Per Diem calculation is based on the destination. So I have created a drop down list with all countries & I have an access table containing all the countries, group, per diem, currency etc. Countries belong to groups (1-5), each group has a specific perdiem and as such the calculation is made.

I have followed Stefan Cameron's tutorial on selecting specific database records, the difference though is that I didn't create a sub-form but rather I have a number of fields which I want to update based on the selection of the destination, however am stilling getting the following error message:-

I have attached the form & Access DB.

Your help is really appreciated!

2 Replies

Level 4

You should change the language from FormCalc to JavaScript on the Scripting Pane.

Former Community Member

Thanks M8, the error message is gone but I can't get the result I want, even when changing the country, the other fields are not updating!