Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Text Field Align Bottom

Level 2

I'm wishing to change the alignment of text fields from top alignment to bottom alignment.  When right click the field and choose styles > create a new style > Value Text Formatting, I can change the vertical alignment.  But I can't do this for many fields at once. How I can change or apply a style to many fields?  The Style Editor is greyed out when I select several fields but yet when I'm in the style editor with one field selected I see a button on the bottom that says "apply to selection."

Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

You can do it from the Paragraph palette.  If you don't see it, go to Windows menu and select the Paragraph menu option and it should show up on the right-hand side.  Then select multiple fields and click on the icon in the Paragraph palette that denotes 'align bottom.'  This is at the very top of the palette.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 2

You can do it from the Paragraph palette.  If you don't see it, go to Windows menu and select the Paragraph menu option and it should show up on the right-hand side.  Then select multiple fields and click on the icon in the Paragraph palette that denotes 'align bottom.'  This is at the very top of the palette.

Level 2

Thank you! I was blinded by the simplicity.

Level 2

That's not very often said about this product, lol.