Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

signature field at bottom of final page, how to?

Level 1

I have a form which starts out as one page but can easily grow to multiple pages.

At the bottom of the final page their needs to be a digital signature field, how do I do this?

I tried out different approaches already, placing the signature field inside the master page doesn't seem to work because the signature field is even never displayed this way. I also tried with various subforms and then I tried out the table approach which can include a footer on the final page only. But with both approaches I always have the same problem, the signature field cannot be positioned at the bottom, it flows after the final subform (or row) on the last page.

Any help in this matter will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

I have done something similar to this for somebody in the past but it is on a sensitive form so I cannot share it. If you want to send me your form I will do it on your form so you can see how it is done. If you do not have an attachment link send it to LiveCycle8@gmail.com

Paul

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10

You can do this by different ways based on your requirements..

1) In th epast our customer wanted some legal texct and a signature block to be displayed always in one page. To achieve this, we set the the signature subform Pagination property to display always in a new page.

Subform Pagination.jpg

2) If you want the Signature subform to be displayed only after the final subform, then you need to make the Parent subform (Page1) to be Flowed content.

Parent Subform Content Type.jpg

Thanks

Srini

Level 1

Thanks for the reply, but the thing is that the signature field should always be at

thebottom of the final page, so i need some kind of filler to fill up the remainder of space on the page between the last subform and the signature field.

I tried scripting some kind of filler myself but havn't been very succesful so far

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

I have done something similar to this for somebody in the past but it is on a sensitive form so I cannot share it. If you want to send me your form I will do it on your form so you can see how it is done. If you do not have an attachment link send it to LiveCycle8@gmail.com

Paul

The following has evaluated to null or missing: ==> liqladmin("SELECT id, value FROM metrics WHERE id = 'net_accepted_solutions' and user.id = '${acceptedAnswer.author.id}'").data.items [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 41] ---- Tip: It's the step after the last dot that caused this error, not those before it. ---- Tip: If the failing expression is known to be legally refer to something that's sometimes null or missing, either specify a default value like myOptionalVar!myDefault, or use <#if myOptionalVar??>when-present<#else>when-missing. (These only cover the last step of the expression; to cover the whole expression, use parenthesis: (myOptionalVar.foo)!myDefault, (myOptionalVar.foo)?? ---- ---- FTL stack trace ("~" means nesting-related): - Failed at: #assign answerAuthorNetSolutions = li... [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 5] ----