Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

set the image URL

Level 2

Hi everybody !

I'm using ALC Designer 8.2

I m tring to set the url of an image with this command when i click on a button :

Image1.value.#image.href = "http://www.adobe.com/ubi/globalnav/include/adobe-lq.png"

But when i click on the button, the image disappear. it doesn't work.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Former Community Member
8 Replies

Level 2

Sorry but i tried with local file url and web url and it does'nt work.

Any ideas ?

Former Community Member

Hi,

Changing the image url in the runtime in Acrobat/Reader was disabled for security reasons.

The only way to change the image once the form was loaded is to use to assign base64 encoded image to imagefield rawvalue.

Yan.

Level 2

Thanks yan. I saw this way to proceed but I don't know how to bind the imagefield rawvalue with xml data connection.

That's why I tried to change the image url with script.

Can you explain me how i can proceed with the imagefield rawvalue ?

Thanks !!

Former Community Member

Hi,

See attached form and data file.

Also if you have a variable storing the string that representing the encoded image you can write something like:

imageField.rawvalue=str;

Yan.

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

files:

Level 2

Thanks Yan !

You solved my problem !

Level 8

I found another solution to load the image from the server during render time using XDP Format in ASP.NET.

Check details here:

http://forums.adobe.com/message/1989034

Tarek.

The following has evaluated to null or missing: ==> liqladmin("SELECT id, value FROM metrics WHERE id = 'net_accepted_solutions' and user.id = '${acceptedAnswer.author.id}'").data.items [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 41] ---- Tip: It's the step after the last dot that caused this error, not those before it. ---- Tip: If the failing expression is known to be legally refer to something that's sometimes null or missing, either specify a default value like myOptionalVar!myDefault, or use <#if myOptionalVar??>when-present<#else>when-missing. (These only cover the last step of the expression; to cover the whole expression, use parenthesis: (myOptionalVar.foo)!myDefault, (myOptionalVar.foo)?? ---- ---- FTL stack trace ("~" means nesting-related): - Failed at: #assign answerAuthorNetSolutions = li... [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 5] ----