Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Search task assigned to other user

Level 2

Hi,

I need some help in modify the sample API (http://help.adobe.com/en_US/livecycle/9.0/programLC/help/index.htm?content=001147.html) for searching task. The API only allows to fetch tasks assigned to the user provided in the connection properties. How can I fetch the tasks assigned to other users provided the user name in the task filter?

Thank you,

SGOLI

4 Replies

Level 2

I tried that but, No success. I see this note "the current user must have an ACL associated with the tasks in the queues being searched". What does this mean?

Level 2

Thanks Wasil.

My question still would be, how to programatically fetch assigned Tasks for an users. As an administrator, When I login to AdminUI and do a tasksearch based on user name, I'm able to see all the tasks assigned to an user. I want to do the similar search using an API so that I can use it in my application. Can you please provide a sampe code to do so?

-SGoli