Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Resizing row heights after text rotation

Former Community Member

I really hope someone can help here.

I've just installed lifecycle designer today and am trying to produce my first form.

Ive inserted some tables, done all the basics.  The problem is that I want a 6 column table with 2 rows.  Top row has normal horizontal text, and bottom row has vertically orientated text.  I can get the text right, but the bottom row will not allow me to sensibly resize, I can do what I want in excel which looks like this:

EG1.JPG

But in lifecycle I just cannot drag the bottom border to resize the cell.  (I can if I dont have text rotated) and the best I can get is:

EG2.JPG

All I want is row 2 to be the same height as the vertically aligned text ... please help ... going crazy here ... just can't find a setting to sort this out!!

Thanks

Daryl

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

Drag the TextObject outside of teh table and resize it to the height that you want. Now drag it back into the cell and the row should resize. Did that work?

Paul

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

Drag the TextObject outside of teh table and resize it to the height that you want. Now drag it back into the cell and the row should resize. Did that work?

Paul

Former Community Member

Worked perfectly ... cannot thank you enough

Kind Regards

Daryl

The following has evaluated to null or missing: ==> liqladmin("SELECT id, value FROM metrics WHERE id = 'net_accepted_solutions' and user.id = '${acceptedAnswer.author.id}'").data.items [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 41] ---- Tip: It's the step after the last dot that caused this error, not those before it. ---- Tip: If the failing expression is known to be legally refer to something that's sometimes null or missing, either specify a default value like myOptionalVar!myDefault, or use <#if myOptionalVar??>when-present<#else>when-missing. (These only cover the last step of the expression; to cover the whole expression, use parenthesis: (myOptionalVar.foo)!myDefault, (myOptionalVar.foo)?? ---- ---- FTL stack trace ("~" means nesting-related): - Failed at: #assign answerAuthorNetSolutions = li... [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 5] ----