Expand my Community achievements bar.

repeating rows

Level 2

Hi,

I would like to add telelphone and email columns for the name requirement to a table. However, I am not sucessful. Please help.

for example:

name number one has 3 telelphone number rows - 3 email addresses

name number two has one full name rows and 4 telphone number - 3 email address.

1. full name, telephone number, address

I select the button name to add a name of person (depending on how many telephone number columns and email address of each name, I can click the telphone button to add the telphone and email address rows.

I can add the telephone number for the first row for the name only , I cannot add the telephone row of each name

I cannot add attachment to the forum. Here is my coding and design parts

Section 

Row1 (contact name, telephone number, email)

Row2(blank colum, telelphon number, and email)

Hierarchy:

form1

page4

Table1

HeaderRow

Section

Row1

Row2

add name button: click event:  form1.page4.Table1._section.addInstance(this.parent.index)

delele:  form1.page4.Table1._section.removeInstance(this.parent.index)

add telephone button: click event: xfa.resolveNode("form1.page4.Table1.section[" + (this.parent.parent.index) + "]")._Row2.addInstance(this.parent.parent.index)

delete: xfa.resolveNode("form1.page4.Table1.section[" + (this.parent.parent.index) + "]")._Row2.removeInstance(this.parent.parent.index)

Thank you in advance,

Cindy

2 Replies

Level 5

Hi Cindy,

This is how your table looks? I didnt include the buttons. If it is not the correct one can you attach the image so that we will get better idea.

Untitled picture.png

Thanks

Vjay

Level 2

Vjay, thank you for your help.

Yes, this is the correct table.   However, I try to add rows but it is not successful.

Thanks,

Cindy