Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Quiz problem

Level 2

Hi,

I made a quiz in pdf and wanted to put a calculation in it, but i woudn't succeed. Can anyone help me please?
I made it only with radiobuttons and underneed the form i made a box where the final score should be, which code should be where?

Greetz Josh

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

Here is the form back to you. I have done the first three questions, which should help get you started.

Please note that in order to make it easy to reference object in script you should give them unique names (including individual pages). You will see that I have named the first page and given the first three questions a unique name. Then the four options are also named. Then have a look in the Object/Binding tab of the first three questions. The incorrect answers have a specified vale of 0, whereas the correct answer has a specified value of 1.

Then the total score on the last page adds up the first three radio groups. If the user provides a correct answer then it is increased by 1.

Hope that helps,

Niall

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

Here is the form back to you. I have done the first three questions, which should help get you started.

Please note that in order to make it easy to reference object in script you should give them unique names (including individual pages). You will see that I have named the first page and given the first three questions a unique name. Then the four options are also named. Then have a look in the Object/Binding tab of the first three questions. The incorrect answers have a specified vale of 0, whereas the correct answer has a specified value of 1.

Then the total score on the last page adds up the first three radio groups. If the user provides a correct answer then it is increased by 1.

Hope that helps,

Niall

Level 2

Hi Niall,

Thank you very much! Very easy solution, i already done the rest, thanks!

Greetz Josh