Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Protect my Image from being copied

Level 1

I have a background image in my PDF form inserted. thorugh the master page.

its a simple image field.

when open the form in acrobad it lets me select the image and i can save it to my computer.

i dont want that.

secondly if i click on it it appears all blue and because its all over the site the whole site is blue.

i want that the user is only able to click on the actual form fields not the bg image.

maybe there is one solution for these two things.

any suggestions?

5 Replies

Level 10

In the Initialize event of the ImageField, try to place the following code to prevent the image selecton..

Set the language to JavaScript

this.access = "readOnly";

or

this.access = "protected";

Thanks

Srini

Level 1

does not work.

and i mistyped its not an "image field" its just an "image"

on an image the initialize event is not confiruable or i dont know how to apply this heres my code

<draw name="Image2" y="110.97mm" x="2.609mm" w="198.11mm" h="168.412mm">

<value>

<image href=".\LOGO-BG-VEKTOR.png" contentType="image/png"/>

</value>

<ui>

<imageEdit/>

</ui>

</draw>

Level 10

The code I sent to you will work with the ImageField.

Did you try changing the Image to ImageField and placing the code in the Initialize event?

Thanks

Srini

Level 10

Hi,

If you revert to an 'image' object on the master page and save the file as a 'Dynamic XML form' in the save dialog window, the image will not be selectable.

Good luck,

Niall

Level 1

Dynamic XML form did the trick. Thanks alot!

When I made it into an ImageField it floated above the other content even when the ImageField was on the Master Page.