Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Problem with extending rights to Adobe Reader

Level 2

I have a form that I created in LiveCycle.  It has several fields and some that calculate automatically.  The form works great in Adobe Pro, but when I try to extend the rights so people who only have Adobe Reader can save the form with changes, the form gets screwed up.  Several lines of the table get repeated and the FormCalc script gets basically corrupted so it no longer works.  I have previously extended rights on other forms that I have created with no problems and have no idea what's going on.

I'd be happy to provide both versions of the form for reference, but am unsure of how to attach those, so let me know if that would help.

UPDATE:  Just for some other information.  The form works just fine in Adobe Reader if rights have not been extended, the user is just unable to save information into the form.

2 Replies

Level 3

Relsner, The best way to share your doc would be to sign up for an account.com account, then upload the file, publish, copy url and past to here.

If you do not want to share the doc but a screen shot you can just hit the camera icon and insert a pic.

Level 10

This phenomenon happens when you enable the option "Repeat Row for each Data Item".

It isn't neccessary to activate this option for repeatable rows or the table.