Expand my Community achievements bar.

Multi-page subform and repeating page header value

Level 1

Hi all.  I'm hoping someone can help me out here...  I am having an issue in my form, when repeating data across pages.  Basically, I have a Master page, with a Page header and page footer that I want to repeat on every page.  In between those, I have a content area where my report goes.  The main report consists of a table of varied sizes, and two subforms beneath it.  In essence, I have a text box in the Page Header section of my master that is bound to a header value in my XML.  I then have a table that is bound to a list, inside those header tags in my xml.  The form itself, is set to repeat for every PageHeader in my XML.  See sample XML below.

<Root>

<PageHeader1>

<TableInfo1>

Multiple Rows here

</TableInfo1>

</PageHeader1>

<PageHeader2>

<TableInfo2>

Multiple Rows here

</TableInfo2>

</PageHeader2>

</Root>

So, my issue comes in, if the TableInfo has too many rows, and needs to repeat on the next page.  So, page one, shows PageHeader1 correctly, and the first 20 rows of TableInfo1.  One the second page, the header textbox now shows the name in PageHeader2, however the tableinfo is continuing from TableInfo1 still.  And then, assuming TableInfo1 takes up two pages, my third page has an empty PageHeader value (since PageHeader2 was already used on page 2) and then shows the table info from TableInfo2. 

Does anyone have any idea how I can ensure that the PageHeader text value will be the same across multiple pages, if the table underneath it spans multiple pages?

0 Replies