Expand my Community achievements bar.

Enhance your AEM Assets & Boost Your Development: [AEM Gems | June 19, 2024] Improving the Developer Experience with New APIs and Events
SOLVED

Make subform visible, content doesn't show

Level 7

I have a script that's supposed to make subforms visible based on the selection in 3 DDLs. The script seems to work sort of. The space is there but the actual content of the subform is not visible.

The subforms are set to Hidden.

The script is set in the exit event of the third DDL.

Thanks,

MDawn

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Margaret,

In the windsNtwkAccess exit event code at line 298  you need to change

else if (v1 = '2')

to

else if (v1 == '2')

That is change the equals to a double equals.

You also have code in the form1.page4.eitEquipment ready:layout event and form1.page4 ready:layout events that seem to duplicate this code and should be removed.

Regards

Bruce

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 10

Hi MDawn, This should be possible, can you host your form on Acrobat.com (or similar) and post a link to it in this thread so we can have a look at it? Regards Bruce

Level 7

Thank you BR001. Here is the link to my form:

https://acrobat.com/#d=LyKxnfUV31FjLFsvOZEC7Q

The script I'm referring to is on the exit even of the Windows Account field. The rawValues in the Division, Associate Type and Windows Account fields control the subforms that appear on page 4 section 3. All are working fine except the form1.page4.pcEquip.loaner subform. The space is created, but the content of the subform doesn't show. Selecting Division: FHEG, Associate Type: Temporary and Windows Account: New shouls cause the loaner subform to be made visible on page 4.

Thanks,

MDawn

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Margaret,

In the windsNtwkAccess exit event code at line 298  you need to change

else if (v1 = '2')

to

else if (v1 == '2')

That is change the equals to a double equals.

You also have code in the form1.page4.eitEquipment ready:layout event and form1.page4 ready:layout events that seem to duplicate this code and should be removed.

Regards

Bruce

Level 7

That did it! Thank you so much. I have been looking at this script for days and completely missed that small item.

MDawn