Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

Local Database

Level 2

I have created a form in LiveCycle ES. I would like for my employees to answer the questions and then email me (via button I have on the form). All of this works correctly and the email arrives as a .xml file. I now need to inport this into a spreedsheet. I have done this with Achrobat Pro however it just imports the name of the .xm. file as the first line in the spreadsheet. I need all of the fields in the form represented. Can anyone assist or point me in the direction I need to research how to accomplish this?

What I am wanting to do is after 6 months to a year of collecting the data and then importing it to the spreadsheet I want to organize it to create profiles of common domoniators.

I would appreciate any guidence.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

You want to Distribute the form to your employees.

When the form is distributed, it will create two files; Distribute and Response.

When you get your form back via email, it will ask if you want to save it in the Response file, which is actually a pdf portfolio.  Say Yes.  The Response file is like a respitory for all returned pdf.  In this Response file you can export (all data fields) one or all pdfs into Excel very easily.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

You want to Distribute the form to your employees.

When the form is distributed, it will create two files; Distribute and Response.

When you get your form back via email, it will ask if you want to save it in the Response file, which is actually a pdf portfolio.  Say Yes.  The Response file is like a respitory for all returned pdf.  In this Response file you can export (all data fields) one or all pdfs into Excel very easily.

The following has evaluated to null or missing: ==> liqladmin("SELECT id, value FROM metrics WHERE id = 'net_accepted_solutions' and user.id = '${acceptedAnswer.author.id}'").data.items [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 41] ---- Tip: It's the step after the last dot that caused this error, not those before it. ---- Tip: If the failing expression is known to be legally refer to something that's sometimes null or missing, either specify a default value like myOptionalVar!myDefault, or use <#if myOptionalVar??>when-present<#else>when-missing. (These only cover the last step of the expression; to cover the whole expression, use parenthesis: (myOptionalVar.foo)!myDefault, (myOptionalVar.foo)?? ---- ---- FTL stack trace ("~" means nesting-related): - Failed at: #assign answerAuthorNetSolutions = li... [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 5] ----