Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Loading XML from web service and update bindings

Level 2

Here's what I'm trying to do:

1. I have a table which is bound to a repeating element in my XML Schema  (I have a Data Connection in place to an XSD file)
  2. I have a simple web service which, when called on a click of a button, fetches some XML
  3. On return of the XML I load this into the DOM (using a simple loadXML call - xfa.datasets.data.MyNode.loadXML(invokeResponse.myReturnedXml.document.rawValue,1,1))
  4. This updates the DOM properly and upon viewing it with a simple xfa.datasets.data.saveXML("pretty") all looks good

The problem is that even though the table is bound correctly to the relevant node it doesn't get updated with the newly inserted data.  If I test the form with the data as output by xfa.datasets.data.saveXML("pretty") I get everything working fine but when updating the DOM dynamically upon clicking the button the table doesn't update.

Is there a way to "refresh" the data bindings after I've finished loading the XML into the DOM following the web service call?

0 Replies