Expand my Community achievements bar.

Livecycle ES2, microsoft word 2013 not playing well

Level 1

I am trying to open a word document in livecycle ES2 and have the same error message alot of other people also have (Word (version XP or onwards) could not be found). I have adjusted the registry and have had no luck with a solution. All of the other users with this same problem involve microsoft word 2010. Is there a specific set of instructions or different registry edit process if i am utilizing microsoft word 2013.

Windows 7

Livecycle ES2

Microsoft Office 2013

Thank you for your time and guidance.

4 Replies

Employee

Can you please attach the error message or screenshot?

--Santosh

Level 1

Thank you for a response..i am posting the print screen of the actual error messageerror message.jpg

Level 1

Santosh,  I did try the blog you refered me to before i posted my problem. I did edit it a little to fit my own need though. In the blog it has you edit the office 14 folder which has the startup for office 2010. But i am running 2013 so i applied it to my office 15 folder after doing some reasurch online and seeing that it ran out of that folder, unless i am mistaken.Also i did a search and found my winword.exe file to be in C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\root\office 15. i have attached a prtscreen of the changes i made. I hope this gives you some more information on my problem. Thank you for the helpUntitled.jpg