Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

LiveCycle Crashing When Wrapping a Subform

Former Community Member

Hello all.  Lately I've been having problems when I try to wrap objects in subforms.  I try to wrap some things, my cursor goes into "thinking" mode, then I get the dreaded message box, "Adobe LiveCycle has encountered an error and must close".  Has anyone else had problems with this?  Has anyone happened to find a solution?

4 Replies

Level 1

What kind of objects are you wrapping? Have you tried creating the subfield and adding your objects into them instead?

Former Community Member

Is it just that form or any form that you try to wrap a subform in.

Paul

Former Community Member

It happens when I select multiple objects (sometimes subforms, sometimes not) and try to wrap them.  I'm only working on one form, so I can't say if it's a problem in general or just with what I'm doing.  Whenever this happens I can create a subform then just insert all of the objects without any problem, but it's so much easier to just wrap them.  On occasion I've also had trouble with attempting to unwrap a subform that contains one object (mostly remnants from early on when I hadn't yet figured out how things worked).  The program doesn't crash, it just fails to unwrap it.

Former Community Member

I am suspecting that you have a problem with your install. If you want to post your form I will try it on mine and see if I get the same issues. This will tell us if it is your form or your install.

paul