Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Landscape to Portrait and back, A hobbits tale.

Former Community Member

I'm creating a document that goes from Landscape to portrait and then back again.  How do I do this without creating blank pages in between the documents? I have PageArea1/ContentArea1 as Landscape and PageArea2/ContentArea2 as Portrait.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

If you set up your two Master Pages, it is just a case of selecting the design pages and making some small changes to the pagination settings (see Object > Pagination).

The first page would be set to Follow Previous OR Top of Page "PageArea1". Subsequent pages that you want to be landscape as well would be set to Follow Previous.

Then for the first portrait page, set the pagination to Top of Page "PageArea2".

Switch back and forth as necessary.

Niall

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

If you set up your two Master Pages, it is just a case of selecting the design pages and making some small changes to the pagination settings (see Object > Pagination).

The first page would be set to Follow Previous OR Top of Page "PageArea1". Subsequent pages that you want to be landscape as well would be set to Follow Previous.

Then for the first portrait page, set the pagination to Top of Page "PageArea2".

Switch back and forth as necessary.

Niall