Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

allowDuplicateUserIds from Server-to-Server API

Level 1

I'm interested in using the new feature of not allowing duplicate users.  I see how this can be done via the room console, but I'm wondering how we can do it via the server-to-server API.  I'm using ColdFusion and creating rooms this way:

<cfset accountManager.login(request.app.lccs_username, request.app.lccs_password)>

<cfset accountManager.createRoom(variables.room_name,TEMPLATE)>

I just need to know how to make the call to set the "allowDuplicateUserIds" flag.

Thanks,

Mario

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

Hi Mario,

All you should need to do is set this flag from the room console (on a

given room), then create a template based on that room. Any room you create

from that template should have it set properly.

hope that helps,

nigel

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

Hi Mario,

All you should need to do is set this flag from the room console (on a

given room), then create a template based on that room. Any room you create

from that template should have it set properly.

hope that helps,

nigel

Level 1

Excellent.  Thanks Nigel.  I was hoping to do it at the room creation level, but creating a template works well.

Thanks,

The following has evaluated to null or missing: ==> liqladmin("SELECT id, value FROM metrics WHERE id = 'net_accepted_solutions' and user.id = '${acceptedAnswer.author.id}'").data.items [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 41] ---- Tip: It's the step after the last dot that caused this error, not those before it. ---- Tip: If the failing expression is known to be legally refer to something that's sometimes null or missing, either specify a default value like myOptionalVar!myDefault, or use <#if myOptionalVar??>when-present<#else>when-missing. (These only cover the last step of the expression; to cover the whole expression, use parenthesis: (myOptionalVar.foo)!myDefault, (myOptionalVar.foo)?? ---- ---- FTL stack trace ("~" means nesting-related): - Failed at: #assign answerAuthorNetSolutions = li... [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 5] ----