Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Issue with FormCalc script

Level 2

I am having an issue with my FormCalc script on LiveCycle Designer forms.  Here is what I get

LiveCycle_Calc_Error.PNG

My form has 11 Rows (top row[0] is text only) and 9 columns with columns 4 (parking),7 (miles),8 (rate) being the values I'm trying to total.

Here is the formula I've been using:

form1.Page1.table.Row1.total::calculate - (FormCalc, client)

$.rawValue = parking+(miles*rate)

This was working just fine and stopped working one day.  Any help and suggestion would really be appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi there,

By the look of it it seems like you are somehow calling calculate... I am not sure if it needs more investigation with the Hierarchy, but it looks like you have an extra line of code which would be the event itself

Look within the event and make sure that you do not have a line event duplicate like the following:

I hope this will help, otherwise please provide with an image with the full content of the event, plus and image of the hierarchy.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi there,

By the look of it it seems like you are somehow calling calculate... I am not sure if it needs more investigation with the Hierarchy, but it looks like you have an extra line of code which would be the event itself

Look within the event and make sure that you do not have a line event duplicate like the following:

I hope this will help, otherwise please provide with an image with the full content of the event, plus and image of the hierarchy.

Level 2

Thanks Magus069.  that was exactly the problem.  I could not see the duplicate code, but once I cleared extra fields, things worked great.

Did not see how to mark correct so putting this up.  Feel free to mark correct.