Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.

Integrating LCCS with .NET

Level 1

Hello,

Is it possible to use .net as a server side technology and integrate LCCS with it? It would be very helpful if someone can pass on some resources to read more information about this integration.

Thanks in advance.

Warm Reagrds,

Parag

4 Replies

Former Community Member

Hi ,

We as such don’t have any support for it. However, there was a forum post some time back on this you might want to check out. One user was building something like that.

Here is the link

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/465459?tstart=1

Hope this helps

Thanks

Hironmay Basu

Level 1

Hello Hronmay,

Thanks for answering but I believe I couldn't clarify. We want to develop an

application for real time collaboration of white board. There will be a

project open and people will be assigned to that project and all of them

would be able to share the white board for the project duration. Now, the

user management etc. needs to be managed. Plus, the white board history

needs to be saved so that a user can jump back to any portion, during the

project life cycle. For this, we may require .net. Is that possible?

Warm Regards,

Parag

Former Community Member

Hi,

I am not sure whether .net will work for you. But for the use cases you mentioned,

a) The UserManagement you can do in client side

b) For jumping back to any state of the whiteboard, you might want to record and playback to a particular timeframe. Recording and playback features

is something we are actively working on and will be available sometime in first half of next yr.

Does this answer your question?

Thanks

Hironmay Basu

Employee

BTW, I have just converted the Java integration library to C#. Need to do some more testing but it should be ready to ship with the next version of the SDK. If you need it as soon as possible I can post what I have and you can "beta test it".

For the Whiteboard, as Hironmay said recording is "in the work" but we don't have anything usable yet. But you may want to have a look at the whiteboard source code. I am not 100% sure but I thought it does keep a list of "operations" that are replayed every time a room start or a user enters the room. If that is true maybe you can subclass it and add some support to got "back in time" or play up to a specified point in time.