Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

I can logon to the site to download it .someone know why?

Former Community Member

I can logon to the site to download it .someone know why?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

It does take a second or two for the Country list to get populated.  Try emptying your cach and trying again.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Level 2

you cant ?or you can ? huh? which site ? afcs.acrobat.com ?

Level 1

So you have created a new account and that is not working ?

Former Community Member

yes i created account .

is it works with adobe username and password or i must create new one for login?

i am loged in to http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/afcs/ and connected to the AFCS site but i couldnt create new user in there because country feild was empty .there was nothin to shown.

Level 1

You can simply use your adobe account. Hm the contrylist is populated here ...

Former Community Member

i did it before but nothin happened.

i dont why but i never seen country list in there .

what you think about it?

can i downloading it from other link ?

or i can give you my user and pass to examine it.

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

It does take a second or two for the Country list to get populated.  Try emptying your cach and trying again.

The following has evaluated to null or missing: ==> liqladmin("SELECT id, value FROM metrics WHERE id = 'net_accepted_solutions' and user.id = '${acceptedAnswer.author.id}'").data.items [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 41] ---- Tip: It's the step after the last dot that caused this error, not those before it. ---- Tip: If the failing expression is known to be legally refer to something that's sometimes null or missing, either specify a default value like myOptionalVar!myDefault, or use <#if myOptionalVar??>when-present<#else>when-missing. (These only cover the last step of the expression; to cover the whole expression, use parenthesis: (myOptionalVar.foo)!myDefault, (myOptionalVar.foo)?? ---- ---- FTL stack trace ("~" means nesting-related): - Failed at: #assign answerAuthorNetSolutions = li... [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 5] ----