Expand my Community achievements bar.

Don’t miss the AEM Skill Exchange in SF on Nov 14—hear from industry leaders, learn best practices, and enhance your AEM strategy with practical tips.
SOLVED

I can logon to the site to download it .someone know why?

Former Community Member

I can logon to the site to download it .someone know why?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

It does take a second or two for the Country list to get populated.  Try emptying your cach and trying again.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Level 2

you cant ?or you can ? huh? which site ? afcs.acrobat.com ?

Level 1

So you have created a new account and that is not working ?

Former Community Member

yes i created account .

is it works with adobe username and password or i must create new one for login?

i am loged in to http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/afcs/ and connected to the AFCS site but i couldnt create new user in there because country feild was empty .there was nothin to shown.

Level 1

You can simply use your adobe account. Hm the contrylist is populated here ...

Former Community Member

i did it before but nothin happened.

i dont why but i never seen country list in there .

what you think about it?

can i downloading it from other link ?

or i can give you my user and pass to examine it.

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

It does take a second or two for the Country list to get populated.  Try emptying your cach and trying again.

The following has evaluated to null or missing: ==> liqladmin("SELECT id, value FROM metrics WHERE id = 'net_accepted_solutions' and user.id = '${acceptedAnswer.author.id}'").data.items [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 41] ---- Tip: It's the step after the last dot that caused this error, not those before it. ---- Tip: If the failing expression is known to be legally refer to something that's sometimes null or missing, either specify a default value like myOptionalVar!myDefault, or use <#if myOptionalVar??>when-present<#else>when-missing. (These only cover the last step of the expression; to cover the whole expression, use parenthesis: (myOptionalVar.foo)!myDefault, (myOptionalVar.foo)?? ---- ---- FTL stack trace ("~" means nesting-related): - Failed at: #assign answerAuthorNetSolutions = li... [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 5] ----