Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

Forms with Header and Footer

Level 2

Hi there,

I am trying to create a form with a header (for titles) and a footer (to be used for auto calculations). I can create a form with a header no problem, but when I check to also include a footer LCD will shut down and say there has been an error. This happens as it is forming the form on the page. Any help would be appreciated on the topic.

-Chris

FYI: I have Adobe LiveCycle Designer Version 8.2.1.4029.1.523496

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

Please send the form to stwalker.adobe@gmail.com and I will see if the behaviour is consistant in another environment.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Former Community Member

Are you referring to headers and footers on a master page or header and footers in a table?

Steve

Level 2

I apologize for not clarifying, it is for a table.

Former Community Member

Do you have the Acrobat debugger running and displaying error information?

Level 2

Seeing as I'm not really sure what that is....I would guess no. I get the Windows Error message asking if I want to Debug, Send a Report, or Not Send a Report.

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

Please send the form to stwalker.adobe@gmail.com and I will see if the behaviour is consistant in another environment.

The following has evaluated to null or missing: ==> liqladmin("SELECT id, value FROM metrics WHERE id = 'net_accepted_solutions' and user.id = '${acceptedAnswer.author.id}'").data.items [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 41] ---- Tip: It's the step after the last dot that caused this error, not those before it. ---- Tip: If the failing expression is known to be legally refer to something that's sometimes null or missing, either specify a default value like myOptionalVar!myDefault, or use <#if myOptionalVar??>when-present<#else>when-missing. (These only cover the last step of the expression; to cover the whole expression, use parenthesis: (myOptionalVar.foo)!myDefault, (myOptionalVar.foo)?? ---- ---- FTL stack trace ("~" means nesting-related): - Failed at: #assign answerAuthorNetSolutions = li... [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 5] ----