Expand my Community achievements bar.

July 31st AEM Gems Webinar: Elevate your AEM development to master the integration of private GitHub repositories within AEM Cloud Manager.
SOLVED

How to add an overflow leader AND repeat a table header row on overflow

Former Community Member

I've created a dynamic PDF form that contains a table. The table overflows perfectly onto the next page when enough rows are added, but I would like both the title leader and the table header row to be repeated on each page. Is this possible?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Sure there is. Just eliminate the Margins of the HeaderRow subForm.

As for what i did, i just created as second header with all you wanted to show on the headers when overflow and set the original header to appear only on the first page and the second header to appear on the overfowned table.

To do this just select the 'header -> properties -> object -> pagination' and there you'll find the include this on xxxx page options.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Former Community Member

This PDF appears to be broken. I cannot open it in Acrobat Reader or LiveCycle Designer ES.

Level 4

Strange, i can DL it and open it with no problem (LC:Designer 8.2, Reader 9.1)

I'll upload it again.

Former Community Member

I'll look through the doc to see how you did that, but is there a way to rid myself of all that yucky whitespace above and below?

Correct answer by
Level 4

Sure there is. Just eliminate the Margins of the HeaderRow subForm.

As for what i did, i just created as second header with all you wanted to show on the headers when overflow and set the original header to appear only on the first page and the second header to appear on the overfowned table.

To do this just select the 'header -> properties -> object -> pagination' and there you'll find the include this on xxxx page options.

Former Community Member

Hello Dude,

Yes it is possible.

Place your title in the Master Page and table in the content area of bidy page. So when ever table flows to next page the title comes there.

For tabel header row to be repeated: In tool hierarchy palatte you find a section called "Reference objects" add your header there(create a header with a subform and drag it over there). Now come to your table goto object pallate-> Pagination->Overflow Leader tab-> select your subform(header) there.

So that the header repeats for each page.

Hope i answered your question

Thank you,

Regards,

Rakesh

Former Community Member

Yes, using the master page for the title works. Is there a way to switch back to using the default master page for the subforms following?