Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

How do I design a form using the "Add" button?

Level 2

I am trying to design a form where I can just insert a "Add Shipments" button and the form will replicate to the amount of shipments indicated.  Lets say,  I have six shipments...I can add a button but nothing happens.

Thanks!

The main thing we are trying to do now is to make a sub drop down menu (i.e. parent-child drop down menus).  This means in some sections, like the ‘Orders Received’, when they select how many shipments they received, a corresponding group of further RFIs pop up for each shipment.  Right now I just have a couple of these sections under the tab where they select how many shipments.  Being able to do this will make the form shorter and easier to read.

10 Replies

Level 2

Paul,

Sir, I hate to be a pain but when I tried to incorporate your file into the original document it didn't work - it works great on your doc. I've attached the actual document. I'm trying to replicate what you did for the following sections:

1. Shipments Received (up to 6)

2. Orders Replaced (up to 6)

3. Tours Conducted (up to 6)

Do you see how clustered the document looks as is? If the user can just click on "add" feature that would be our goal - to condense the form by eliminating the extra entries and using the feature you did.

Thanks for your assistance!

Respectfully,

Michele

Level 2

Hi Paul,

Just following up -

Michele

Former Community Member

Still no attachment ....you have to attach while connected to the forum. You cannot do it via the email.

Paul

Level 1

Thanks for this kind of information