Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

How can I use LCCS with ActionScript 3 and Flash CS4?

Level 1

Hi,

Using Stratus I was able to create an an application using Action Script 3 and Flash CS4.  The sample code on the Adobe site was quite straight forward and easy to understand.  I now want to switch over to  LCCS but can't find anything any where on how to use Action Script 3 and Flash CS4 with LCCS.  Do I need to know Flex to be able to use LCCS?  Everything was quite simple and easy to understand with Stratus and makes complete sense.  But LCCS is really confusing.  Is there any sample code on how to establish a connection in Action Script 3 and then stream from a webcam to a client.  There is nothing in the  LCCS SDK that covers Flash and Action Script 3.  Please help!  I found the link below on some forum but it takes me nowhere.

http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/webforums/forum/messageview.cfm?forumid=72&catid=75 9&threadid=1407833&enterthread=y

2 Replies

Employee

Hi,

Welcome to the LCCS world.

Please refer to the SDK's sampleApps folder. There would be an app called FlashUserList. The app demonstrates how LCCS can be used with Flash CS4. Its a  pretty basic app, but should help you moving.

We are trying to improve our efforts to help developers in understanding our samples. Please do let us know if we can add something that would help others.

Thanks

Arun

Level 1

Thanks Arun!

Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 11:44:10 -0600

To: chinh73vu@hotmail.com

Subject: How can I use LCCS with ActionScript 3 and Flash CS4?

Hi,

Welcome to the LCCS world.

Please refer to the SDK's sampleApps folder. There would be an app called FlashUserList. The app demonstrates how LCCS can be used with Flash CS4. Its a pretty basic app, but should help you moving.

We are trying to improve our efforts to help developers in understanding our samples. Please do let us know if we can add something that would help others.

Thanks

Arun

>