Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Help with master pages

Former Community Member

i have a form i've created, but i need to rotate the last page.  i understand it has to be a master page for me to be able to give it a different orientation than the page above so i figured i'd just create a new page, or pssibly just start from scratch, make a form with 2 master pages, and then just copy and paste the content into the new form.  however i simply cannot find how to add an additional master page, i've looked up online how to add (http://help.adobe.com/en_US/livecycle/9.0/designerHelp/index.htm?content=000076.html) and those steps just won't work for whatever reason ("clicking the Master Pages tab" does nothing and i don't know what a "master page node" is.......).  i feel like i'm in the twilight zone or something.  the version i'm using is ES 8.2.  anyone know what i might be missing?

any help is appreciated.

2 Replies

Level 10

Hi,

If you go to the hierarchy palette and right-click on the Master Page, the alt menu will have an option to insert a New Master Page.

Parallels Desktop1.png

If you have a look at this example you will see how a two page/two master page layout works.

Hope that helps,

Niall

Former Community Member

Hello, Niall. i can't seem to figure out how to get that "expand-contract" hierarchy window

you have up.

i was able to find and access the "master page" view which then allowed me to add a new master page from the "insert", but it won't show up when i save it as a pdf.  any advice for getting it to show up on the static PDF?

thanks.