Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Form not going to next page

Level 1

I have created a form (with sub-forms on top of sub-forms).  They all seem to expand and go onto the second page but it will not create a third page when it reaches that point.  Nor can I add yet another subform on a third page.   I cannot seem to figure this out after working with it for several hours and reading more posts than I could ever imagine on how to do it.  They all recommend I set it the way I have it but it still won't flow.    The forms tree begins with a page 1 untitled form which is a flowed form.  From there I am using a combination of postioned and flowed forms but they will not go onto a third page no matter what I try to do. 

2 Replies

Level 10

Can you send your form to nith.mof@gmail.com ?

Level 1

I actually got it squared away.  This program is not terribly user friendly but very powerful.  I had nested forms and somewhere along the way I nested a flowed form inside of a positioned form thus no page breaking.  Thank you very much for your help.