Expand my Community achievements bar.

Error with color Picker - AFCS

Level 3

Hi,  With FB4, I got always this error with chat, whiteboard with color Picker.

VerifyError: Error #1053: Illegal override of NullSwatchPanel

in com.adobe.coreUI.controls.nullColorPickerClasses.NullSwatchPanel.

Do you have a new release of AFCS to fixe this problem ?

Bernard

13 Replies

Former Community Member

Hi Bernard,

As far as I remember, it was fixed in the last release. I have been using it without trouble. Are you using latest SDK swc ? Please check that. Also what are the config, I mean flash builder 2, player 10 etc ?

Thanks

Hironmay Basu

Level 3

Hi Hironmay,

I have reinstalled (today) the latest SDK from AFCS. I have always the same problem with color Picker (chat, note and whiteboard).

Adobe Flash Builder Beta 2/sdks/4.0.0

Latest SDK from AFCS.

Mac OS 10.6.2

Player MAC 10,0,42,34

I have the same problem on my PC with Vista and Adobe Flash Builder Beta 2 and Player 10.

Bernard

Flash

Le Feb 10, 2010 à 11:19 AM, Hironmay a écrit :

Hi Bernard,

As far as I remember, it was fixed in the last release. I have been using it without trouble. Are you using latest SDK swc ? Please check that. Also what are the config, I mean flash builder 2, player 10 etc ?

Thanks

Hironmay Basu

>

Former Community Member

Hi Bernard,

I will again take a look today, may be there is something you are missing out.

Thanks

Hironmay Basu

Employee

Hi Bernard,

Even I tried creating a new LCCS app with Flash Builder 2 on player 10 and Flex 4, and I did'nt face the issue you mentioned. Are you sure you are using the new SDK because this was observed in the older SDK's.

Thanks

Level 3

Hi Hironmay,

Yes, you're right ! I missed something... but I don't know what.

I have installed the Flash Builder 4 SKD. (build 13875) and the latest afcs.swc from afcs.acrobat.com.

But I selected "User Flex 3 compatibility mode" and my app. work's.

On more thing Hironmay,

Could you provide me information in connection with the images sharing, permissions and tokens.

I'm working with your "collabpicviewer" and WhiteBoardCustomShapes" (sampleApps).

Sometime it works and sometime (when I login again after many hours) I have to reload my page to see pictures. I presume this is an authentication and permission failure. How I can correct this ?

Bernard

Employee

Hi Bernard,

Can you please elaborate on the workflow.

I am guessing the app would log you out of the room if its inactive and unsubscribe you from the WhiteBoard. When you refresh, the app should login back. Set autoPromote to true in your roomSettings using code or the dev console. And this would enable you to subscribe to the WhiteBoard if you are not loggin in as owner as the room. This should hopefully fix your problem.

Thanks

Arun

Former Community Member

Yes , You always need to select flex 3 compatibility as color picker

component has been changed completely in the new spark framework. My

advice while you use lccs to always select that backward compatibility

option to be on safe side.

Thanks

Hironmay Basu

Sent from my iPhone

Level 3

Hi Aponnusa,

I have selected Auto-promote users in my app. and roomSettings.

I have created two accounts at LCCS (on for me and one for a client) and sometime I have to switch from the first to the second as "Owner".

Do you think that the problem comes from the cookies created by Adobe.

Bernard

Employee

Hi Bernard,

Your cookies shouldnt messing with the app. But please do try running the app after clearing the cookies and cache

At this point even I am running out of ideas as to why the images disappear in certain situations. Let me know the steps you do, and I can try reproducing the problem at my end.

Thanks

Arun

Level 3

Hi Arun,

Clear cache and cookies, I have the same problem.

In the activity's window of Safari (Mac)  I have this result... (Owner or not).

With a broken link / picture :

https://na2.connectnow.acrobat.com/login?mst=fixhmdhg10yq&token=118.85654956623875

But Webcam, chat, note, roster, etc. are working fine.

When I refresh and refresh the page...

I have this result when I can see the picture :

https://na2.connectnow.acrobat.com//app/content/accounts/fgh/na2-sdk-095c1310-7b4d-4fe0-bb6d-12ffae2...

Any Idea ?

Bernard

Employee

Hi,

Both CollabpicViewer and WhiteBoardCustomShapes heavily rely on FileManager to save and draw the images. Filemanager internally relies on a user's session information to fetch the files. And I am guessing that the WhiteBoardCustomShapes hasnt handled the situation when a user's session information changes , and so the broken images.

I wasnt able to reproduce the steps, so if you can specify the steps again I can take a look.

Thanks

Arun

Level 3

Hi again Hironmay,

Could you give me a code example to access the "Start My Camera" button (<rtc: webcam) ?

How to disable it (hide) and how to change the label (for a french translation).

Thank you,

Bernard

http://imundo.me

Employee

Hi Bernard,

The WebCamera Pod does not allow you to access the button and label components. But you can build your own WebCamera Pod using the WebcamPublisher & WebcamSubscriber.

Please refer to WebCamera & FlashWebCamExample to build your own custom WebCameraPod.

Thanks

Arun