Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Email Submit Issues

Level 1

I currently have Adobe CS4 now.   The problem I am having is with the form emailing to the person I  specified in the Email Submit button.  Instead, it wants to email to  me.  I never had this problem with the previous version.  I create a  form, I add a person to the submit email, I distribute the form, they  ask me for an email again, and now when they fill out the form, it sends  to me instead of the person I specfied in the form itself.

So, I had to  reinstall LiveCycle because I moved to Windows 7.  I created a form for  a user again.  I put her her name as the Submit to Email.  When I  distributed, it asked for an email there as well like before.  This time  I put her email in that place.  Now, of course, it emails to her, but  if I try to create a new form now for someone else, it still wants to  email to the prevous person.

Does anyone know why this is happening or how I  can fix it.  LIke I said, I never had this problem with the prevoius  LiveCycle.  I just don't get why it will not submit to the person's email I entered for the Submit button.

Thanks.

3 Replies

Level 2

Are you running Acrobat 9.2 or later? This was the first version to support Windows 7.

What email address is listed under Edit > Preferences > Identity in Acrobat?

Level 1

I'm running Acrobat 9.0 Pro.  I saw in the identity there that it was the other lady's address that I keyed in Lifecycle.  I just changed that one back to mine. 

I've been using LifeCycle for a long time now and just never had this issue with the Submit Email address going to a different address before in the other version.

In the previous version I was using, when I distributed the form and tested it, it went to the person's address entered for the button and not to me.

Level 1

I'm running Acrobat 9.0 Pro.  I saw in the identity there that it was the other lady's address that I keyed in Lifecycle.  I just changed that one back to mine.

I've been using LifeCycle for a long time now and just never had this issue with the Submit Email address going to a different address before.