Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Drawing Aids palette

Former Community Member

I would like to change the grid size on my drawing page. According to the help, I need to use the Drawing Aids palette. I'm supposed to be able to display it by double-clicking on the rules, but nothing displays.

What does the palette look like? And how else can you display it?

Cindy

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

If it has somehow ended up off-screen or something like that you can reset the palette locations under Window->Workspace->Reset Palette Locations.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Former Community Member

Under Window make sure the Drawing Aids palette has a check mark beside it. If it does not, click on it and it shoudl appear for you.

Paul

Former Community Member

The option is checked. I've even unchecked it and then checked it again, but I cannot see what changes on my display. Can you give me a screen shot?

Former Community Member

Here is a screenshot. It is usually anchored on the bottom left of the screen

Paulscreen1.png

Former Community Member

Thank you, Paul. Now I know where it's supposed to be. Alas, though, it is still not there - no matter how hard I try. I wonder if it's my resolution...

Correct answer by
Level 10

If it has somehow ended up off-screen or something like that you can reset the palette locations under Window->Workspace->Reset Palette Locations.

Former Community Member

Try resetting the palettes as Jono has suggested

Paul