Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Does the SharePoint connector support SharePoint 2010?

Level 1

Does the LiveCycle SharePoint connector support SharePoint 2010?

If not, are there plans to add support for SharePoint 2010 in the future?

Cheers,

-Richard Gregg

9 Replies

Former Community Member

No currently it is not supported. However, yes there are plans to enable that support.

You can expect that to come in by late September this year.

Level 2

Hi,

Yes it is fully supported now, I've downloaded the LiveCycle ES2 Connector for Microsoft SharePoint Server 2007 and 2010 (Version 9.0.0.2), do I have to install the Livecycle ES server on Windows Server along with SharePoint or it I just need to install the web parts only ?

Because my current Livecycle server is on Suse Linux with JBoss.

Thanks.

Level 2

Does anyone know if and when the SharePoint connector for MS SharePoint 2013 will be available?

or does the 2010 connector work in 2013 as well?

We're migrating soon and would like to move our Adobe ECM content to the new SharePoint as well.

Thanks,

Employee

From which version of LC are you upgrading?

supporting MS SharePoint 2013 is on our roadmap but there are no timelines as of now by when it will be available

Level 2

Thanks for the reply

we're currently on ES2 (SP2) and will be moving to ES3 later this year. However, we are moving to Sharepoint 2013 in March 2013. so we need to assess our content store availability moving forward. we have secure content server on ES2 so it looks like we'll need to stay on that model for the foreseeable future and delay the move to ES3 until a connector is available.

does this make sense?

Employee

If you are planning to upgrade to ES3 later this year - You can actually upgrade to most recent version of LiveCycle ES4 which would be generally avaiable by the timeline of your upgrade.

Two level version upgrade is supported i.e one can upgrade from ES2(SP2) to ES4

Level 2

Thanks, we'll look at the options then for a direct move to ES4.

Will ES3 support Sharepoint 2013, or will this only be available in ES4?

Employee

most probably it would first come in one of the future Service Packs of ES4

Level 2

Hey N Santosh,

is there a more firm timeline for SP2013 support in ES4 now?

We're also on ES2 and SP2010 (without integration), looking to upgrade to ES4 and SP2013 (with integration) in the next couple of months and it would be handy to know if we're going to be able to do the integration from the start or if it's something we'll have to come back to later.

Thanks
Craig