Expand my Community achievements bar.

Does Adobe will do re-alignment for me automatically so that space will be saved/adjusted?

Level 4

Hello

I have developed My_Form (around 100 fields), its using for 20 different entities, each entity has its own specific fields greyed out / editable attribute, users are using it, well.

But, now, my company saying that forem's look & feel is not good bcz of grey / editable attribute determination based on entity, hence they want to have HIDE all the greyed out (non-relevant) fields instead of greying out and keeping on the form and making the form as messy look, just for example, its as below,

11.jpg

=========

2.jpg

============

33.jpg

=========

4.jpg

===========

5.jpg

My company is lookig for a

1) Instead of grying out we need to hide so that look & feel is good

Pls. let us know

1) is this is feasible?

2) If so, I guess, I need to go with a new form with FLOW patttern, right?

3) Does FLOW patttern meets our requirement, I mean, if I hide a object (input field, Drop down, subform) via JS code does Adobe automatically adjust / shrinks space and realign the fields in a good patttern (which is our goal)?

4) Does adobe has this feature that is we programitically via JS if we hide any object does it automatically REALIGNs the objects in a readable pattern so that look & feel will be good?

5) Any suggestions pls.?

Thank you

1)

2 Replies

Level 7

Look into choice subform sets. This allows subforms to show / hide based on the values of other fields / data.

Level 4

Thank you.

If I hide a field programitically via JS, then does the adobe frame work will do re-alignment automatically so that space will be saved and the look & feel is good

If you see my example, for US user we plan to hide the other 2 fields via JS, but, once I hidden those 2 flds, then the adobe should re-align the visible flds.

Pls. share your thoughts