Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Distribute via Email Acrobat.com - Designate NEW Acrobat.com account target?

Level 2

So I have this LCD dynamic form working well and submissions Distributed via Email thur Acrobat.com.  Problem is for testing I was using my Acrobat.com account in LCD and the login to Acrobat.com is now automatic.  But I want to login to another Acrobat.com account.  But choosing File > Distribut > Acrobat.com logs into Acrobat.com automatically

Cant find a way to flush this Acrobat.com auto login for Distribute via acrobat.com.

Main issue is that when the user completes form and submits it, the form completes the Send To: screen with my personal email associated with MY Acrobat.com account.  I want it to be a different one.  I presume it pulls this info from the Acrobat.com account.

Any ideas?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

In Acrobat, go to the Preferences and Online Services. There you can change the Acrobat.com account and then redistribute the form:

Acrobat1.png

Hope that helps,

Niall

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

In Acrobat, go to the Preferences and Online Services. There you can change the Acrobat.com account and then redistribute the form:

Acrobat1.png

Hope that helps,

Niall

Level 2

Thanks Niall  (again!)

Never occurred to me to look beyond the Acrobat.com and LCD settings.  Im getting closer to a working solution using free/cheaper services live Acobat.com + LCD, as opposed to expensive soltuions for form processing.  Only down side is I will have to create Acrobat.com accounts for specific projects/clients to personalize survey responses/processing/returns.

Level 10

Hi,

Also check our the FormsCentral service on Acrobat.com, for online forms. One advantage is that they can be completed on mobile devices. However they are more suited to simple forms.

Good luck,

Niall

Level 2

Im beyond simlicity now, dynamic XML forms.  FormCentral not enough.  But those Adobe LC Enterprise Suites and ADEP offerings are just way to costly for smaller project/small businesses.  Form Router is an amazing product trying to fill that expansive gap between free and expensive, but its still a little expensive also for just 2-3 forms.  Getting there   Thanks for the continued help.