Expand my Community achievements bar.

ConnectSession stopping halfway thru login

Level 4

Hello everyone

Dunno if you remember me, I posted A LOT of questions here last summer about what was then called Cocomo. The client has had a fresh burst of cash so i'm back on the project now after a six month lay off, and i'm gonna need reminding of how a few things work.

So firstly, I have the problem that the header here suggests: ConnectSession stopping halfway thru login

I'm opening a sesh & listening  for these events:

_connectSession = new ConnectSession();
_connectSession.userManager.addEventListener(UserEvent.USER_BOOTED, _onUserBooted);
_connectSession.userManager.addEventListener(UserEvent.USER_REMOVE, _onUserRemoved);
_connectSession.roomManager.addEventListener(RoomManagerEvent.ROOM_STATE_CHANGE, _onRoomStateChange);
_connectSession.addEventListener(SessionEvent.SYNCHRONIZATION_CHANGE, _onConnectSessionSync);
_connectSession.addEventListener(ConnectSessionEvent.CLOSE, _onConnectSessionClose);
_connectSession.addEventListener(SessionEvent.ERROR, _onConnectSessionError);
_connectSession.authenticator = _authenticator;

but none of those methods are being called and the - ALCS? (getting used to the new name still) - trace output is thus:

AFCS Beta Build # : 0.94
requestInfo http://connectnow.acrobat.com/OUR_APP_NAME/room-20100301114303-114-defaultroomname?exx=eDpyb3VsZXR0Z...
Getting FMS at https://na2.connectnow.acrobat.com/fms?ticket=1ar5t4u69k662&proto=rtmfp, attempt #1/3
result: <fms>
  <origin>fms7.acrobat.com</origin>
  <proto_ports>rtmfp:1935,rtmps:443</proto_ports>
  <retry_attempts>2</retry_attempts>
</fms>
#FMSConnector# Mon Mar 1 11:26:36 GMT+0000 2010 protocols: [object ProtocolPortPair],[object ProtocolPortPair]
#FMSConnector# Mon Mar 1 11:26:36 GMT+0000 2010 [attempt 1 of 2] Connecting to 0/1: rtmfp://fms7.acrobat.com/cocomo/na2-sdk-0287b6a7-03f3-4e63-ba04-2bd046d8f6de/room-20100301114303-114-defaultroomname #startProtosConnect#
#FMSConnector# Mon Mar 1 11:26:37 GMT+0000 2010 tempNetStatusHandler 0/2,NetConnection.Connect.Success
#FMSConnector# Mon Mar 1 11:26:37 GMT+0000 2010 isTunneling? false
#FMSConnector# Mon Mar 1 11:26:37 GMT+0000 2010 is using RTMPS? false

after which, nothing...

4 Replies

Former Community Member

Hi Dubya,

Sure we remember you =)

Something very very odd is happening to your room. It seems to be kicking

you out after every connect... If you try a different room, does it work?

nigel

Employee

Actually the error doesn't have anything to do with the room. I am seeing errors when fetching your account usage.

We are investigating the issue, and we'll let you know as soon as we know more.

Former Community Member

Yo Dubya,

We got it sorted out and you should be able to get back in. Sorry for any

inconvenience.

nigel

Level 4

Nigel, Raff

Good to hear from you guys again. Thanks for the fix, I have just logged in again successfully.

Man, it's good to be back.

r.