Expand my Community achievements bar.

how can we delete a video stream of a webCamSubcriber

Former Community Member

Hi guys

I m facing a problem that when i start video chat with some one, it goes fine.... but after then, when i close the video chat and starts with another person ... it will show three streams!!! two are in running condition and the third one is static just like image.... even if i start chat with the same person.. it will show the previous stream as well as the new streams.. and this process is going on and on to..... one stream adds every time i start video chat... (within a session).

so any body can tell me how to delete a video stream of a webCamSubscriber.

Thanks

Abdul Aziz

2 Replies

Former Community Member

What you mean by you close the video stream ? Is it something that you are doing by yourself ? If you use Webcam Publisher/Subscriber and not the WebCamera pod, then you should call webcamPub.stop() to delete your camera stream. One stream shouldn't be added if you properly create/delete your streams.

Thanks

Hironmay Basu

Former Community Member

Hi Hironmav

I m using webCamPublisher and when i say that i close the video chat it means I call the method webCamPub.stop() and at that time all the streams are disapear but after then when i again start the chat by webCamPub.publish() method it displays the current streams as well as the previous one.!! so my question is how to get rid of previous streams which ideally should be deleted when i call the webCamPub.stop() method.

waiting for your reply

Thanks

Abdul Aziz