Expand my Community achievements bar.

Complex Script needed

Level 4

Hi - I have two things here I need help on.

I have a form created in Adobe LiveCycle Designer 8 that has an add and delete row.  The rows have a check box called Sub to Sub for users if a job construction job was sent from a subcontractor to another subcontractor.  Next to that is the description, and then 2 more columns, One is called "Original Amount" and the other is called "Final Amount Paid."  The Original Amount and Final Amount Paid totals at the bottom of the page.  What I need to do is if a user clicks on the Sub to Sub check box, the amount they enter in the  Original Amount and Final Amount Paid does not get added into the Grand Totals at the bottom of the page.  Can someone provide me with a script that will do this?

My second question - On the "Add Row" and "Delete Row," when it expands to a second page, the "Add Row" and "Delete Row" buttons do not work.  The user has to go back to the first page to add another row or delete another row.  Is there a way to have the add and delete row work on the second page so the user does not have to go back to the first page to add a row or delete a row?

Any assistance would be appreciated.

I use Adobe Livecycle Designer 8 and Adobe Acrobat 8.

0 Replies