Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Checkbox clicked to go to next page

Level 2

I m trying to get a accept/decline check box working in livecycle designer. If the accept box is not checked it will not let you go on to next page. How do I create this? Does someone have an example of working PDF? Before the user hit the submit button, checkbox should be clicked.

3 Replies

Level 10

You can check for the rawValue of the checkbox and if they have not checked you can display a message to the user and stop the submit process.

Check the sample..

https://acrobat.com/#d=CZz1*ZVR977V710my6hTQg

Thanks

Srini

Level 2

Do you have an example for Checkbox? I have Checkbox where the user clicks to accept the terms before Submit? When I click on my CheckBox1 my EventwithScripts section is disabled, i m not able to write the javascript

You can check for the rawValue of the checkbox and if they have not checked you can display a message to the user and stop the submit process. The sample is for Textbox.

Level 2

Ok I did it. I have one Checkbox and one Next Page button. I applied the code on Next Page and have Checkbox checked to go to next page. below is the code:

----- form1.#subform[0].NextPage::click: - (JavaScript, both) --------------------------------------

// Go to the next page.

if

(CheckBox1.rawValue == 1){

xfa.host.messageBox("Submitting the form");

xfa.host.pageDown( );

/****

Place all your Submission code in this place.

**/

}

else

{

xfa.host.messageBox("Please enter the Mandatory fields before submitting the form");

}

//xfa.host.pageDown( );

Thank you so much for giving me head start.