Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Changing Font Color

Level 2

Ok this may be a newbie question but how can I change the color of text in text boxes and/or in the caption portion of different fields?

I created my form from a document that was already created. The color of the font in that document was mostly blue with some text as red. Any new fields I add the text of that field is black.

Seems like any program the tool to change the text color should be in the toolbar next to font size and such. Am I missing something?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

You can change all font properties on the Font Palette. It might not be active by default so you can activate it under the Window menu.

paul

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

You can change all font properties on the Font Palette. It might not be active by default so you can activate it under the Window menu.

paul

Level 2

Doesn't it always happen...You search for hours trying to find something then after you give up and ask for help you find the answer yourself.

If I selected the field then right click then select font. Whoop there it is!

I knew it had to be easy. Just had to wait for the fog to lift.

Thanks anyway

Level 2

Thanks Paul for being there. I found one way and your is what I was first looking for. Thanks again.

The following has evaluated to null or missing: ==> liqladmin("SELECT id, value FROM metrics WHERE id = 'net_accepted_solutions' and user.id = '${acceptedAnswer.author.id}'").data.items [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 41] ---- Tip: It's the step after the last dot that caused this error, not those before it. ---- Tip: If the failing expression is known to be legally refer to something that's sometimes null or missing, either specify a default value like myOptionalVar!myDefault, or use <#if myOptionalVar??>when-present<#else>when-missing. (These only cover the last step of the expression; to cover the whole expression, use parenthesis: (myOptionalVar.foo)!myDefault, (myOptionalVar.foo)?? ---- ---- FTL stack trace ("~" means nesting-related): - Failed at: #assign answerAuthorNetSolutions = li... [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 5] ----