Expand my Community achievements bar.

Can't find flash.media::MicrophoneEnhancedOptions

Level 3

Hi Arun,

Very excited to use the AEC swc, but getting the error below as soon as the user enters the room and we try to turn their mic on.  Russ doesn't get the error.  We have identical settings and I have your playerglobal.swc in the right place.  Any idea what this could be?

Thanks,

Trace

Class flash.media::MicrophoneEnhancedOptions could not be found.

at com.adobe.rtc.clientManagers::MicrophoneManager/set _1703516469micIndex()[/Users/arun/Work/aponnusa_theoden.corp.adobe.com_1666/depot/branches/connect/1106/cocomoPlayer10.1/src/com/adobe/rtc/clientManagers/MicrophoneManager.as:147]

at com.adobe.rtc.clientManagers::MicrophoneManager/set micIndex()[/Users/arun/Work/aponnusa_theoden.corp.adobe.com_1666/depot/branches/connect/1106/cocomoPlayer10.1/src/com/adobe/rtc/clientManagers/MicrophoneManager.as:143]

at com.adobe.rtc.clientManagers::MicrophoneManager()[/Users/arun/Work/aponnusa_theoden.corp.adobe.com_1666/depot/branches/connect/1106/cocomoPlayer10.1/src/com/adobe/rtc/clientManagers/MicrophoneManager.as:102]

at com.adobe.rtc.clientManagers::MicrophoneManager$/getInstance()[/Users/arun/Work/aponnusa_theoden.corp.adobe.com_1666/depot/branches/connect/1106/cocomoPlayer10.1/src/com/adobe/rtc/clientManagers/MicrophoneManager.as:114]

at com.adobe.rtc.collaboration::AudioPublisher/onInvalidate()[/Users/arun/Work/aponnusa_theoden.corp.adobe.com_1666/depot/branches/connect/1106/cocomoPlayer10.1/src/com/adobe/rtc/collaboration/AudioPublisher.as:1178]

at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()

at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()

at com.adobe.rtc.util::Invalidator/onInvalidationComplete()[/Users/arun/Work/aponnusa_theoden.corp.adobe.com_1666/depot/branches/connect/1106/cocomoPlayer10.1/src/com/adobe/rtc/util/Invalidator.as:78]

at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()

at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()

at flash.utils::Timer/tick()

1 Reply

Employee

Never hit this issue trace. I am not able to make intelligent guesses either.

Could you share you code, and see if it helps. Also can you try downloading the swc again...

Thanks

Arun