Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Can Reader Extension Server Integrate with 3rd Party Solutions like HP Exstream?

Level 1

Hi
I wanted to understand if it is possible to integrate Adobe Reader Extension Server (ARES) with a 3rd Party Solution which does not have the capability to generate a PDF document which can be Filled up and Saved locally and /or transmitted using eFax or email?

Will this kind of an integration lend the 3rd party solution an ability to generatte Fillable PDF which can be saved and transmitted?

Warn regards

Atanu

0091 9008746000

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Yes, integrating LiveCycle services, whether reader-extending a form/document is easy.  I'd suggest reader the LiveCycle technical white paper, especially the section on invocation on page 7; my guess is that web services would probably be the easiest. I'm assuming that you're just talking about the reader-extension processs (where you would only have to add the rights once per form), but the same architecture could apply for data extraction.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 4

Yes, integrating LiveCycle services, whether reader-extending a form/document is easy.  I'd suggest reader the LiveCycle technical white paper, especially the section on invocation on page 7; my guess is that web services would probably be the easiest. I'm assuming that you're just talking about the reader-extension processs (where you would only have to add the rights once per form), but the same architecture could apply for data extraction.