Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

Calculation Problem help solution needed quickly

Level 2

I have created an adobe acrobat registration form in Adobe LiveCycle.  I've worked on this all day and needed to distribute today.  I can not find out what the problem with my code is.  I need a discerning eye right away if possible.  The calculated fields are on page two.  The right column TotTour, TotMDin, TotWDin & then TotDue

Nikki

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hi,

I.ve made some changes to youre scripts and saved form as dynamic. Now it calculates.

Hope this what you need.

BR,

Paul Butenko

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hi,

I.ve made some changes to youre scripts and saved form as dynamic. Now it calculates.

Hope this what you need.

BR,

Paul Butenko

Level 2

I appreciate your help sooooooo much!.  My prayers were answered.  Kept studying my pdf bible but couldn't see the forest through the trees.

Nikki

Level 2

Paul, The form was great in Preview, however when distributed it comes up with an error message and the form is all messes up and all amounts are $215.  Not sure how that happened.  I will continue working on it.

Nikki

Level 6

Hi,

1) Try to set default values for fields as 0 for example.

2) It could be prblem with versions of reader and form. Try to chane target version under File - Form properties - Preview

BR

Level 2

Paul the problem was solved by someone else.  When I posted another post.  This is the answer I got, which worked.

Nothing wrong with your code.
Simply go to the Row1[0] and uncheck the "Repeat Row for Each Data Item" option

Nikki