Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

(Bug) Function called on authenticationSuccess parameter is called repeatedly

Former Community Member

<rtc:AdobeHSAuthenticator id="auth" authenticationKey="{authToken}" protocol="rtmfp" authenticationSuccess="onAuthSuccess();"  authenticationFailure="onAuthFailure(event);" />

The function onAuthSuccess()  function called continously

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

Hi Ashish,

Can you provide the smallest complete app possible which reproduces this

issue? I just built a simple one and it worked.

thanks

nigel

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee

Can you please send debug logs for this ?

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

Hi Ashish,

Can you provide the smallest complete app possible which reproduces this

issue? I just built a simple one and it worked.

thanks

nigel

Former Community Member

Please create the Flex Project with two files below.

MXML Code :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<s:Application
    xmlns:fx="http://ns.adobe.com/mxml/2009"
    xmlns:s="library://ns.adobe.com/flex/spark"
    width="1000" height="1000"
    xmlns:rtc="AfcsNameSpace" >
    <fx:Script source="forAdobe.as" />
    <fx:Declarations>
        <rtc:AdobeHSAuthenticator id="auth" userName="ashishk2010@hotmail.com" password="password" protocol="rtmfp" authenticationSuccess="onAuthSuccess(event);"  authenticationFailure="onAuthFailure(event);" />
    </fx:Declarations>       
    <rtc:ConnectSessionContainer roomURL="https://connectnow.acrobat.com/ashishk2010/myFirstRoom"
                                 id="cSession"
                                 authenticator="{auth}"
                                 width="100%"
                                 height="100%"   x="0" y="0">
    </rtc:ConnectSessionContainer>
</s:Application>

Action Script File:

import mx.controls.Alert;

public function onAuthFailure(event:Event) : void
{
    Alert.show('There was a problem! Please refresh the Window');
}
// The Function below is executed after successful authentication from LCCS Server
public function onAuthSuccess(event:Event) : void
{
     Alert.show('on Authenticate Success');
}

Former Community Member

I am sorry to post that. I think Nigel you are right. Its working for me too for adobe as well as External Authentication.

Thanks!

The following has evaluated to null or missing: ==> liqladmin("SELECT id, value FROM metrics WHERE id = 'net_accepted_solutions' and user.id = '${acceptedAnswer.author.id}'").data.items [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 41] ---- Tip: It's the step after the last dot that caused this error, not those before it. ---- Tip: If the failing expression is known to be legally refer to something that's sometimes null or missing, either specify a default value like myOptionalVar!myDefault, or use <#if myOptionalVar??>when-present<#else>when-missing. (These only cover the last step of the expression; to cover the whole expression, use parenthesis: (myOptionalVar.foo)!myDefault, (myOptionalVar.foo)?? ---- ---- FTL stack trace ("~" means nesting-related): - Failed at: #assign answerAuthorNetSolutions = li... [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 5] ----