Expand my Community achievements bar.

AFCS java sample

Former Community Member

I'm running into something strange here.  It seems sometimes when the AccountManager is in the do_initialize() function, on the first pass that comes from the constructor of AccountManager it should always go into the if statement here:

if (result.getTagName().equals("result")) {

however sometimes on the first pass it gets into this if statment:

if (result.getTagName().equals("meeting-info")) {

Any idea why it would wouldnt always go into the "result" case when the do_initiallize function is called from the Constructor?

Thanks.

-chris

9 Replies

Employee

If you happen to be already logged in (because you have a session cookie, or you are passing an authentication token) you get directly the expected data.

If you are not authenticated you get a <result> message with status "not-authenticated".<br /><br />(and, I know, I should have had all returned messages be <result> but I had to work with already existing stuff and with a system that normally would return an HTML page instead of XML data)

Former Community Member

I dont understand your second sentence there.

I think my problem is when I'm already authenticated.  How do I find the authentication info then?

Thanks.

-chris

Former Community Member

Also, is there a way to find and hijack the session?  Can you tell me where this session info is stored?

Employee

Well, I don't understand your problem

What are you trying to do exactly ?

Employee

I am not sure of what you are trying to do.

If you explain what problem you are trying to solve it would be helpful.

Former Community Member

I'm building an app that will generate auth keys.  However whenever I spawn a second tab in my browser I get into the "meeting-info" node case instead of the "result" case.  Why does it only happen when I open another tab?

Former Community Member

Oh one other thing, this only happens when I run it in the browser but if I run the standalone java program from command line, everything is fine.

Former Community Member

I've replicated the issue using the ColdFusion server example.  When I run the exmple.cfm in 2 tabs I get The getSession method was not found at the top of my screen.

I've attached a screen shot for you too see.  Does this mean that any user that is trying to use my application with single sing on can only have one tab open?

Thanks.

-chris

Former Community Member

It seems if I turn off cookies in my browser then I can work with multiple tabs.  Is there any better solution to this?