Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Adobe 9 Reader cannot save LiveCycle Generated Form

Level 2

Hi,

I have been searching these forums for the past hour and still have not found a solution.

I created a fillable form in LiveCycle, and one of my Adobe 9 users is unable to save the document. What do I need to do, step by step, to allow all users of Acrobat to save and email this document? The answers that I have currently seen in the forums have not worked.

Thanks,

HS

4 Replies

Level 10

In Acrobat Pro you need to "Extend features in Adobe Reader". If you are using version 9 it's under the Advanced menu.

Level 2

Can you please point me in the direction of the Advanced Menu and a step by step on what I need to do to enable it?

Level 10

The Advanced menu should be at the top of your screen with the other menu items. Then just select "Extend features..." and save the file. This is for Acrobat 9 Pro - I think they might have moved it to the Save As menu item or something like that in later versions.

Level 2

Thank you! I didn't realize it was that simple!