Expand my Community achievements bar.

July 31st AEM Gems Webinar: Elevate your AEM development to master the integration of private GitHub repositories within AEM Cloud Manager.

Workbench questions

Level 6
Hi,

does workbench have any functonality to control the releases of distributed forms to the production environment? I think Adobe Form Manager used to have this functionality.

If the answer is yes, does it depend of defining a workflow process to the form? I only want to design the forms, save them in a central repository, control the different versions of the document design and then distribute it to the production environment while controling which version is in production...

Thank you
1 Reply

Level 10
"Does workbench have any functionality to control the releases of distributed forms to the production environment?"

You can create a LiveCycle archive (LCA file) that will contain that resource from the repository and deploy it in the production environment.

"I think Adobe Form Manager used to have this functionality."

No it didn't

"If the answer is yes, does it depend of defining a workflow process to the form?"

No. It's not like with Form Manager. A form doesn't have to belong to a workflow process. You can export the form only (from the resource tab) into a LiveCycle archive (LCA) and re-import it in the production environment.

Jasmin